grandmother's life began in the early 1900s, and today they live, where they would be embraced as a tree Greenie.

grandmother's world was simple, slow and clean. My grandmother lived in Wilson, Oklahoma for years and years and finally died at the age of 90 years in Wilson, Oklahoma.

It was hard work, conscientious person to health, the green movement would be connected by now. You know, the majority did not say the old-timer, right, eat, breathe fresh air,and caring environment. No, do not worry about cancer or heart disease. They worked hard and enjoyed periods of calm without a TV blasting, ringing phones, or CD is crazy to play music. The classic car has its problems, but it was different in those days.

I was born in Wilson, Oklahoma in a small clinic and took my grandmother's house when I was a couple of hours ago. I was told that he could not tolerate breast milk sucking, so I was with goat's milk. Gee, go figure goatsMilk. Today we know that goat milk is a great way to stay healthy. I walked away from Wilson and just go home to visit my grandmother. She was special.

Grandma cleaned with sodium bicarbonate, 20 Mule Team Borax and vinegar. I remember watching them clean the windows with vinegar and water. They made an unpleasant smell. Going green now offers glass cleaner that does not stink. Amen. My grandmother was a sign. They grew their own food and plowed his garden with a mule. One of my earliest childhood memoriesIn my grandfather was plowing the garden with a mule.

The good old days, clean living, clean air and clean food. Today we tried a whole movement in the days of Grandma and Grandpa.

I'm not against modern technology and I would not trade my life in the 21st Century for the rigors of time grandmother. Today, life is good. I like my computer, TV and car, but I have to remember, as the care of the blessings that I took. Going green is now aBlessing.

The grandmother told us that green is logical and all they need to go green. I mean, not a PhD. to find the green movement is only a return to live like my grandmother.

Let me give you some advice from her grandmother would have approved.

1. Going green is eating the right food. Read the labels to skip. If there is a lot of words, one can not say the food can not be good for you. Chemicals are not food. Chemicals are used to extend the life of the food orthe true color or the taste of food.

Read labels when buying food. Take a second and think about what you eat. Are there any foods or chemicals? Grandma would fall in his grave if he knew that food companies add chemicals to our food. Now my friend, if you can from a local organic farmers. If you look to stop a vegetable stand along the street in Washington DC and buy some apples. I'm not sure you can find good food on the way to the big cityYou can also go to health food stores to find a healthy diet.

2. The grandmother told us to take responsibility for our garbage. It sounds simple, but many people do not realize, and chemicals pollute our waste in the trash our rivers, lakes and rivers.

The landfills are full and growing daily. You can imagine the amount of waste to generate 10 million people? My grandmother had a composting site and pigs. In fact, my great-uncle was drunk and fell into the pen of pigs and pigs were the food. Hogs areeat anything. Why not feed a pig and not scratch your table. Still, if you do not have a place for a pig to test a a worm. Going green hours, and the use of a worm.

3. The grandmother told us to take care of the animals, the environment and each other. Grandmother feed the wild cats. I remember, perhaps thousands, millions of stray cats to the back door of his grandmother. He loved animals more than she loved me, and maybe not as much as I loved, but who oversaw theAnimals.

The grandmother had told him to take to heart the earth. He knew that the earth for you and your family at your disposal. Remember, we grow food. It is not simply a trip to the supermarket. You can not move the nose, and suddenly appears peas. Our food is grown in the ground, wet from rain or irrigation. Anything that goes into the soil ends up in our food. Look for this ole world, is the only thing we have.

The grandmother told us, if they were alive. Going greentoday is simple.

The real question is what to tell our actions today, our great, great grandchildren?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About